In this page, we are going to talk about TFT updated cheat Sheet. If you want to know that information, you are able to read this article until the end. We have got multiple different cheat sheet types for Set 3.5 which feature items and champions in different ways and sizes.
DESKTOP CHEAT SHEET (SET 3.5 – 10.14)
If you are using this in your second monitor, you are able to press F11 and it is going to fill the entire screen.
Here is a list of some current items and item combinations:
B.F SWORD COMBINATIONS
- B.F. Sword = Deathblade: It contribute to a kill grants +30 attack damage for the remainder of combat. This effect is able to stack any number of times.
- Chain Vest = Guardian Angel: The wearer will revives with 400 HP.
- Needlessly Large Rod = Hextech Gunblade: It heal for 45% of all spell damage dealt.
- Tear of the Goddess = Spear of Shojin: After casting, the wearer earns 18% of its max Mana per attack.
- Recurve Bow = Giant Slayer: The attacks and spells deal 20% bonus damage as true damage. This bonus will increases to 80% if the target has more than 1500 health.
- Negatron Cloak = Bloodthirster: Basic Attacks will heal the wearer for 45% of the damage dealt.
- Giant’s Belt = Zeke’s Herald: Once the combat begins, the wearer and all allies within 1 hex in some row obtain +30% Attack Speed for the rest of combat.
- Sparring Gloves = Infinity Edge: The holder gets 100% critical hit chance, and 20% bonus critical strike damage.
CHAIN VEST COMBINATIONS
- Needlessly Large Rod = Locket of the Iron Solari: The Shields allies within 2 hexes in the same row for 250 / 275 / 350 damage for 8 seconds.
- B.F Sword = Guardian Angel: The wearer will revives with 400 HP.
- Chain Vest = Bramble Vest: Deny bonus damage from incoming critical hits. On being hit by a Basic Attack, deal 100 / 140 / 200 damage to all nearby opponents (once every 2.5 second maximum). The scales with wearer’s Star Level.
- Recurve Bow = Titan’s Resolve: When the wearer takes damage or inflicts a critical hit, they obtain a 2% stacking damage bonus.
- Tear of the Goddess = Frozen Heart: Adjacent opponents lose 50% Attack Speed.
- Giant’s Belt = Red Buff: The Wearer’s Basic Attacks burn the target on-hit, dealing 25% of the target’s Maximum Health as true damage over 10 seconds and reducing healing by 50% for the duration of the burn.
- Spatula = Rebel Medal: The wearer is also a Rebel.
GIANT’S BELT COMBINATIONS
- B.F Sword = Zeke’s Herald: Once the combat starts, the wearer and all allies within 1 hex in some row obtain +30% attack apeed for the rest of the combat.
- Recurve Bow = Zz’Rot Portal: When the wearer dies, a Construct with 1000/2250/3000 Health show up to continue the fight.
- Needlessly Large Rod = Morellonomicon: When the wearer deals damage with their spell, they will burn the target, dealing 25% of the target’s Maximum Health.
- Tear of the Goddess = Redemption: When the wearer dies, the allies are healed for 800 Health.