Patch 10.14 is a major patch hits many top comps very hard. Now, we are going to try sharing the TFT Tier List for Patch 10.14. Apparently, there are lots of changes that will happen over the course of the patch. Let us dive right into the changes.
TFT TIER LIST FOR PATCH 10.14
Early Game Tier List
- Optimal (S-tier): Leona, Lucian, Nautilus, Poppy.
- Great (A-tier): Ahri, Graves, Illaoi, Jarvan IV, Kog’Maw, Blitzcrank, Caitlyn, Darius, Fiora, Mordekaiser, Malphite, Rakan, Twisted Fate, Yasuo, Zed, Shen, Xin Zhao, Ziggs.
- Good (B-tier): Annie, Nocturne, Xayah, Zoe.
Mid Game Tier List
- Optimal (S-tier): Lucian, Master Yi, Nautilus.
- Great (A-tier): Ahri, Ashe, Annie, Bard, Blitzcrank, Cassioepai, Ezreal, Jayce, Karma, Kog’Maw, Leona, Malphite, Mordekaiser, Neeko, Poppy, Rakan, Rumble, Shaco, Syndra, Vayne, Vi, Xin Zhao, Yasuo, Zoe.
- Good (B-tier): Caitlyn, Darius, Fiora, Graves, Jarvan IV, Illaoi, Nocturne, Shen, Twisted Fate, Xayah, Zed, Ziggs.
Late Game Tier List
- Optimal (S-tier): Aurelion Sol, Ekko, Fizz, Gnar, Irelia, Janna, Jinx, Lulu, Master Yi, Nautilus, Riven, Thresh, Viktor, Urgot, Wukong.
- Great (A-tier): Annie, Ezreal, Gangplank, Jayce, Jhin, Karma, Lucian, Mordekaiser, Neeko, Rakan, Rumble, Ashe, Bard, Blitzcrank, Cassiopeia, Shaco, Soraka, Syndra, Teemo, Vi, Vayne, Xerath, Xin Zhao, Zed.
- Good (B-tier): Ahri, Darius, Shen, Yasuo, Kog’Maw.
TFT TIER LIST CHAMPION ANALYSIS
Here is a list of some TFT tier list champion analysis:
- Caitlyn: Caitlyn gives solid early game backline damage, while also providing transition into sniper for Jhin and chrono for attack speed.
- Fiora: Fiora lets for early game pressure with cybernetic as well as blademaster transitions into Irelia or Kayle.
- Graves: Graves views niche play in space pirate comps. However he is mainly used for early game blaster synergy and additional frontline.
- Illaoi: Illaoi is a pretty addition to the game because she lets Brawlers to be easier to find in the early game.
- Jarvan IV: Jarvan gives a solid early game frontline with transitions into dark star.
- Leona: Leona is the primary early game cybernetic frontline unit, and is quite tanky with her ability and vanguard trait.
- Malphite: Malphite is a frontline tank that is used for brawler synergy or rebel synergy.
- Nautilus: Nautilus is a tanky Vanguard that gives a solid amount of CC when opponent units are grouped together.
- Nocturne: Nocturne gives solid early CC for teams that utilize either Infiltrator or Battlecast. He is similar to Zoe in that he likely will not be a carry unit, but more of a damage dealing single target CC unit.
- Poppy: Poppy is the primary frontliner for early game sorcerer comps. She utilizes star guardian either in their comp or for transition.
- Twisted Fate: Twisted Fate is required for comps that want to run six chrono. Also, it can be used for sorcerer and several early game backline damage.
- Xayah: Xayah is able to be utilized early and midgame for celestials and blademaster to transition to stronger blademasters like Kayle and Irelia.