KovaaK’s FPS Aim Trainer is an action simulation game which is created by KvK Games and published by KvK Games. Based on the research, the game was released on 3 April, 2018. If you want to download it, you are able to find out its instructions below.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR KOVAAK’S FPS AIM TRAINER FREE DOWNLOAD
- To download the full version for free, you are able to visit this link; https://skidrowcracked.com/kovaaks-fps-aim-trainer/. Direct link is under instructions.
- Then, you are able to open “KovaaK_s FPS Aim Trainer.zip”.
- After that, you have to run the installer “KovaaK_s FPS Aim Trainer.exe”.
- Now, you are able to install the game.
- Please copy files from folder Crack to folder in which you installed the game.
- Finally, you are able to play the full version of the game and appreciate it.
The goal of KovaaK’s FPS Aim Trainer is to enable the players to make their own training with realistic dodging targets. You have to know that every mechanic within this game is driven by user-defined profiles. The characters, abilities, weapons, bots, how bots dodge, how bots aim, challenges, and more are all configurable by hundreds of variables. All of these profiles are able to be saved and distributed in a single scenario file. Please hone your muscle memory in the trainer, apply it in the game.
- This plays scenarios directly from the Steam workshop to jump right in and practice your FPS skills.
- Highly responsive input from a tweaked Unreal Engine 4 which has the approval of lots of top Quake players and Overwatch grand masters who have already tested and provided feedback over the last year.
- All the configuration options you would expect of a competitive FPS.
- You are able to make your own weapons.
- You are able to make your own characters.
- You are able to make bots.
- It tells the bots how to dodge.
- It tells the bots how to aim.
- It creates the challenges to practice specific scenarios similar to your favorite FPS.
- All profiles are able to be edited in-game or with text editors.
- You are able to upload your own creations to the Steam workshop for others to practice.
- You are able to compete on the Leaderboards for any and every scenario on the Steam workshop.
- You are able to customize maps. For your information, now Reflex is available on Steam and includes a fully featured map editor as well as awesome Arena FPS gameplay.
- You will be able to custom crosshairs (JPG, PNG, BMP, etc.)
- The visual customizations (Floors or wall textures from a large list; bodies and heads of characters are able to be set to RGB values, differentiated by team; attacks can be set to the colors of characters)
- Mouse sensitivity scaled to popular games including Rainbow Six Siege, Overwatch, Paladins, Battalion 1944, and Reflex.
- This is a single player. The multiplayer is too much for this solo developer.