Since you are playing Fortnite, you may wonder when your account was made. Sometimes, you totally forget when you created your Epic Games account and played Fortnite for the first time. But, you do not know yet how to find the time when your Epic Games account was made in Fortnite.
However, finding the time when you played Fortnite for the first time is really easy to do. In this case, make sure that you do not forget the email as you used to register on Epic Games. If you still remember the email and the password when you signed up to Epic Games, you surely will get it easily.
Do you want to see when your Epic Games account was made?
How to See When Your Epic Games Account Was Made
Well, the main thing that you need to recognize when you want to see when your Epic Games account was made is to get your email. So, here are step-by-step that you can to find the time when you signed up first time to Epic Games:
- Firstly, go to your email that you used to register on Epic Games.
- Make sure that you do not forget your password.
- On your email, click inbox.
- Then, you can type “Epic Games” in the search bar.
- If your email was used to register on Epic Games, you automatically will find the message from Epic Games.
- Once you find it, you have to choose the first message from Epic Games. It is usually a verification message that will show you when you signed up to Epic Games.
- From the message, you can find the year, month and date when you first signed up on Epic Games.
- Finally, you already find when your Epic Games account was made.
Of course, you already know how long you played Fortnite and when your Epic Games account was made.
How to Find Your Epic Games Account ID on Web
Here are the ways to find your Epic Games account ID on web:
- Firstly, you have to go to www.epicgames.com.
- Then, click on Sign-in in the top right corner.
- After that, sign into your Epic Games account.
- Get your Epic Games account name and click on Account.
- Finally, you can find your Epic Games ID listed at the top of the Personal Details page.
Congratulations, you successfully find your Epic Games account ID. It’s so simple, isn’t it?
How to Find Your Epic Games ID on Fortnite App
Well, you may also want to find your Epic Games Account ID on Fortnite app. Of course, the way is totally different from when you find your ID on the web. So, to find your ID on Fortnite, you have to follow our steps below!
- Firstly, you need to open the Fortnite app.
- Then, choose a game mode.
- You can open the main menu in the top right corner from the lobby.
- Choose settings.
- Then, choose the gear icon.
- After that, choose the account page.
- Finally, your Epic Account ID can be found under the Account Info.
Those are the information related to when your Epic Games account was made and the ways to find your Fortnite ID both on the web and Fortnite app.