When you are playing Fortnite, of course, you will want to have a Fullscreen. However, the full screen will present the game in a large visual. So, it is really needed for you so that you can play the game as clearly as possible.
Unfortunately, not all players can set the screen in fullscreen. It is because there are some ways that you have to make your screen full visual. Then, how to set your screen in large visuals?
In Fortnite, stretching screen is a popular term among the players. Indeed, the stretching screen definitely allows the players to play Fortnite in the larger screen. This term was previously a popular thing with CS:GO, but now, Fortnite is starting to get more competitive this way.
Then, what are the benefits that you can get from stretching screen to play Fortnite?
Of course, the stretching screen will give you some benefits of playing Fortnite. Here are they:
- The Fortnite characters come with a larger size. Then, it totally makes them easier to hit enemies. But, if you have trouble with your aim, this stretchin screen may help you to improve your aim.
- The FPS will be improved. In fact, if you are playing Fortnite on a low powered PC, definitely it can help improve your frames at all.
The resolution to stretch your screen is still a debate related to what size to use. Moreover, the lower you go, the more FPS you will get. So, it is impossible if you want to make your game look worse by setting the wrong resolution. Most players keep the same height and change the width.
You do not have to worry, we are here to give you the option of screen resolution that you can try to set on your screen. Here are some of these optional screen resolutions for you:
- 600 x 1080
How to Stretch Your Screen
Before you start playing Fortnite, it is so important for you to know that your Fortnite has fullscreen selected. Then, it will not work if the setting is not done. To make your screen stretching, you can go double check, then, get started with the rest of this guide below!
- First, press Windows Key + R to launch the Run menu.
- Second, type %localappdata% in the search bar, then hit Enter.
- Third, find the FortniteGame folder, click on it.
- Then, click the Saved folder. Click on the Config folder. Click on the WindowsClient folder. Then, click on the GameUserSettings.ini file.
You can continue to change the options in this file:
After that, you can change the screen to the particular resolution that you want to try. For example: Myth is using 1440×1080. But, most players are using a 1920×1080 monitor resolution.
Of course, the ways to stretch your screen in full specially can be used in Fortnite settings. Certainly, to set it on your PC, you have to know the operating system of your device, NVIDIA or AMD. Moreover, each operating system has a different way to set the stretching screen.