For those who want to find out the information about how to buy Vbucks with Apple iTunes Gift Card, you are able to read this entire article. Here we will discuss it. Make sure that you will not miss any information.
As we know that Apple iTunes gift cards have been a famous tech themed stocking stuffer for years. If you unwrapped one now, there are some ideas for what to buy. By the way, can you buy V-Bucks with Apple iTunes gift cards? Please continue reading the rest of the article to find out that information.
We get information that actually you are able to buy V-Bucks with your iTunes gift card. You will be able to use it by clicking the buy button or select how much the option in the Store section of Fortnite. After that, you are going to get a prompt asking you to submit your password. All that you must do is to enter it and then it is going to give you V-Bucks.
In other cases, there is another information said that purchasing V-Bucks with Apple iTunes gift cards is only possible if you play Fortnite on Apple devices. You have to ensure that your App Store or device is logged in with the correct Apple Id. After that, you are able to download the game. Then, you have to link your gaming profile and open the game. From the purchase section, you are able to make a purchase. While you are trying to make a payment, you need to ensure that you have sufficient iTunes Store Credit available on your Apple ID, including TAX or VAT amount. If you have insufficient balance on your Store Credit, so the remaining balance will be taken from your available payment option or transaction can be declined.
Besides, you are able to buy V-bucks, you are also able to buy some other in app purchases and game currencies, including extra moves in Candy Crush Saga, gems in Clash of Clans, PokeCoins in Pokemon GO, or something else.
As stated before, there are some ideas for what to buy. Here are some other ones:
- The first one is Apple Music subscription.
- The second one is the other subscriptions such as Hulu, Spotify, Netflix, ESPN+, Tidal, and Dropbox.
- The third one is iCloud storage. When you register for iCloud, automatically you are going to get 5GB of free storage for photos, videos, and so on.
- The fourth one is paid apps and games with your Apple iTunes gift card. Some of the famous paid apps and games include Carrot Weather ($4.99), Alto’s Odyssey ($4.99), Dark Sky ($3.99), Halide ($3.99), and so on.
- The fifth one is holiday movies on sale in iTunes such as Home Alone and A Christmas Story.
- The sixth one is Disney audiobooks which are available on the Apple Book Store with some free and others priced under $20 in the United States.
- Another one is iMessage sticker packs.