Verifying your Fortnite account is totally recommended for you. However, if you verify your Fortnite account, you can totally block unwanted things that may happen to your account. The unwanted things here relate to the security breaches at all. So, that’s why protecting your account by verifying your account in Fortnite is really important for you.
In Fortnite, you are allowed to verify your Fortnite account to protect it well. We guess that you come to this page to know the ways of how to verify your Fortnite account. You do not have to worry because we are here to help you.
How to Verify Your Fortnite Account
Certainly, to verify your Fortnite account, you do not have to do the hard way at all. In this case, you just need to follow the steps with the right procedure. Here are the steps:
- First, you have to log into your account page that you can access here.
- Second, click here to send in the yellow notification at the top of the screen.
- Third, go to your email inbox.
- Then, find the verification email and open it. But, if you do not see the verification email, you can check the spam box.
- After you find the email, you can click Verify Your Email.
- Now, your email address is verified.
- Then, if you want to go back to your account page, you can click Continue.
Those are the easy ways that you can do to verify your Fortnite account.
In this case, to verify your Fortnite account, you need to enable the 2FA feature in Fortnite. What is it and how does it work?
The 2FA or Two-Factor Authentication is one of the Fortnite features released by Epic Games. The feature here works to protect Fortnite players’ accounts from unwanted things that may happen to your account.
The unwanted things relate to the attack of unfair people that will make your account loss. As we know that Fortnite is the hottest game in the world that contains the V-Bucks as the main currency in Fortnite. Besides, in your Fortnite account, there are many items that you have purchased from Item Shop. Of course, the items here are allowed to sell to another player and your account can get V-Bucks.
Then, this can be a reason why Fortnite is so susceptible to steal. Certainly, Epic Games do not want to make the player regret. In this case, the 2FA comes to help the players protect their account.
Then, to get the 2FA feature, you should activate it before by following the ways below!
- First, log into your Fortnite account.
- After that, you are able to click Password & Security.
- Then, scroll down until you find Two-Factor Authentication.
- Select the methods that you want to verify your Fortnite account (If you have not done so already). Follow the next steps.
- If you want to verify your email, you can choose Enable Email Authentication.
- The verification email automatically will be sent to your email.
To verify it, you can do the ways that we have explained above!