Red Jade is well-known as Uncommon Fortnite skin. This skin was first released in Season X which you can buy this skin for 800 V-Bucks. Ever since this skin’s return, Red Jade skin has been one of the most popular skin which a lot of competitive players use.
Red Jade comes with Chinese female look with black and red outfit. So, it is not strange if many Fortnite players either pro-players or newcomers choose this skin. Because the performance of this skin in the game is so adorable. Of course, the skin is also pretty to use as the YouTube Thumbnail.
Are you interested to use Red Jade skin as your thumbnail? If so, of course you need to do some ways to make it more inviting and enchanting look to be a thumbnail. Then, to help you in creating the thumbnail of Red Jane, we already got some great ways that you can follow from a trusted site, that’s kapwing.com.
How to Create Fortnite Red Jade Thumbnail
If you want to use Red Jade as your thumbnail, make sure that you already have an image of Red Jade skin in your library. Once you have it, you definitely can edit and use the image to be thumbnail. Here are the ways:
Step 1: Choose a Thumbnail Template
You have to choose a template that may fit for your thumbnail. If you already have the template, you can save it on your devices.
- Go to Kapwing.com.
- Then, click Start Editing. Go to Kapwing Studio.
- In this step, you can upload a Red Jade picture that you already save in your library. Or you can paste it from the web.
- You can click “16:9” under Output Size in the upper right corner.
- Finally, you will be ready to start making your Fortnite Thumbnail.
Step 2: Modify Images, Text and Background
Modifying the Red Jade images and adding some texts on it are a main way in editing the thumbnail. In this step, you can also change the quality of your images to get a higher-quality of the Red Jade images.
- Firstly, you can first select one of the text boxes from the top toolbar.
- After that, you can also use the Fortnite font. In this case, we recommend you to use Luckiest Guy font for a Thumbnail.
- Now, it is a good time to add Red Jade image
- Click the Red Jade image in the top toolbar.
- Then, search Google for the sort of background you desire. In this case, it will be better for you to look for the gorgeous Fortnite wallpaper and landscape.
- Choose the image you want. Drag and drop the corners to fit it.
Step 3: Process, Download and Share
- This is the last step that you need to do. It means that you have finished modifying Red Jade skin to be the thumbnail. So, it is time for you to publish it on your social platforms.
- In the studio, click Publish in the upper right corner.
- Then, the Kapwing site will process your image soon.
- When your image is finished processing, you can click download from the right side of the screen.
- Now, it is time to share your Thumbnail and video on Twitch or YouTube.
- Then, you will see thumbnail options in the Upload Video window.
- Click the button that says Upload Thumbnail to the left of the three preset thumbnail options.
Well, those are the ways that you can do to make Red Jade as your social platforms Thumbnail.