Fortnite Season 3 Week 6 offers you 7 challenges. One of the challenges that you must complete is to search between a metal bridge, three billboards and a crashed bus. Have you completed this challenge? If you find difficulties when you try to complete this challenge, you are able to use the guide that we will explain here.
If you are able to complete the Fortnite week 6 challenges, it will give you 10 Battle stars. In the weekly challenges, you have to complete four of the seven tasks to be able to get 4,000 XP reward. Searching between a Metal Bridge, Three Billboard and A Crashed Bus is one of the tasks that you have to complete and you can do this without any help from your squad.
If you want to complete this challenge, you are able to start it by getting on the Battle Bus and then go towards the southwestern section of the Fortnite Battle Royale map. You are able to dive out in the vicinity of Shifty Shafts which is not too far from Greasy Grove. When you are diving down, then you will be able to see a huge, brown bridge which spans the road. The metal bridge, in between Shifty Shafts and Salty Springs is the location that you are looking for.
Nearby, the Crashed Bus and Three Billboards will also be seen. In between these landmarks, you will be able to find the gold star that you are looking for. The exact spot that you are looking for is just south of the metal bridge that you found when you are jumping out of the Battle Bus. On a bare patch of earth, the gold star raised up on a small hill with some trees on. It is in square E7 on the map of Fortnite Battle Royale.
To help you in knowing how to complete this challenge, you are also able to watch some videos on Youtube about completing this challenge. Some videos that you are able to watch are listed below.
- A video of STARLORD entitled Week 6 Battle Pass Challenge Location! (Search Between A Metal Bridge) – Fortnite: Battle Royale which was uploaded on March 29th, 2018.
- A video of pickapixel entitled Fortnite Week 6 Treasure Location! | Search Between A Metal Bridge, Three Billboards and A Crashed Bus which was uploaded on March 29th, 2018.
- A video of Tabor Hill entitled Search Between A Metal Bridge, Three Billboards, and A Crashed Bus Hidden Star Location – Fortnite which was uploaded on March 29th, 2018.
- A video of Pack A Puncher entitled Fortnite: Search Between A Metal Bridge, Three Billboards and A Crashed Bus Challenge Location Guide which was uploaded on March 29th, 2018.
In total, there are seven challenges in Fortnite season 3 week 6. Here they are.
- You have to deal damage with SMGs to opponents (500)
- You have to search chests in Anarchy Acres (7)
- You have to place a Cozy Campfire (1)
- You have to summit different mountain peaks (10)
- Hard: You need to search between a Metal Bridge, Three Billboards, and a Crashed Bus (1)
- Hard: You have to do explosive weapon eliminations (3)
- Hard: You have to eliminate opponents in Retail Row (3)