In Fortnite, the content creators will participate in the some Fortnite program held by Fortnite developer Epic Games. In this case, the content creators have a program called Support-A-Creator.
Epic Games rewards the content creators for bringing exposure to the game developers. From this program, the content creators will earn money when the players purchase on Epic Games store or spend V-Bucks to purchase within Fortnite.
Of course, to support the content creators, Epic Games officially require the players or creators’ fans to have the codes. The players should enter a creator code to reward him/her. Without the creators’ code, you surely cannot support your favorite creators in this program.
Then, if you are a fan of Fortnite content creators, make sure that you choose your favorite creators, then, enter the codes to support your Idol.
The Creator Codes list definitely can be obtained on Epic Games’ official site. On the page, the players will be easier to search for their favorite content creators. Then, you will find the codes for various streamers or other popular names in the community.
By using the code in the game, a portion of the sales will go toward the content creator at no extra cost for their fans. So, make sure that you use the codes from your favorite creator.
Fortnite Creator Codes List
Of course, it is so possible for us to get the codes from some content creators of Fortnite. That’s proven by the list of the creators’ codes of 15 popular streamers and esports athletes shown below.
- Ninja: Ninja
- dakotaz: DAKOTAZ
- Daequan: tsm_daequan
- Cloak: fazecloak
- NICKMERCCS: nickmercs
- HighDistortion: HighDistortion
- SypherPK: SypherPK
- Cizzorz: Cizz
- 72hrs: 72hrs
- Symfuhny: SYMFUHNY
- Poach: poach
- Chap: Chap
- Nate Hill: Nate
After you got the codes, you can try entering the codes to unlock the Cuddle Hearts Wrap.
How to Use the Content Creators’ Codes
Definitely, after you know the codes of content creators, it is a good time for you to use it. Indeed, you can prove the codes whether it is workable or not. Then, to use the codes, you can follow our instructions below!
Step 1: Open Fortnite
- The first step, you need to open the game of Fortnite up.
- Then, scroll over to the Item Shop.
- Press the designated button to Support-a-Creator located in the bottom right of the store page.
- On Xbox One, it’s X and on PS4 it’s square.
Step 2: Enter the Code
- When you are in support of a creator option, enter the codes above in the code bar.
- Then, the results are case sensitive.
- You can also see a list of approved creators by pressing a button.
Step 3: Take the Advantages
- After the code is entered, absolutely everything you buy will take advantage of those codes. But, need to know that the code may reset after 14 days, so make sure that you enter the different codes again later.
Step 4: Get a Notification
- You will know that you are successful using the content codes when the name appears under “Creator Supported” directly above the Daily Items Section.