In this week, if you have completed three challenges, you will be able to get the Gotham City loading screen. In this screen, it shows off the new Gotham City area which is going to replace Tilted Town if the challenges go live. Now, the question is, where to find the secret battle star in season 10 week 8?
You are able to find a hint which is provided as to where you are able to find the hidden secret battle Star in the loading screen. If you look at it closely, exactly on the right side of the loading screen, you will be able to see coordinates. If you follow these coordinates, then it will bring you to the north side of the Fortnite Battle Royale map. You will be able to find the hidden battle star for season 10, week 8 north east of Lazy Lagoon by the hot springs.
The coordinates that you are able to see as a hint in the loading screen is G2, G3, H2, H3. These coordinates are etched into the stone on one of the gargoyle statues. It is the location where the star is available. The star can be found at the bottom of the four hot springs at the northern edge of the map.
If you have collected the star and then complete your Battle Royale match, then you will be rewarded with an extra star towards your Battle Pass for season 10.
On Youtube, you are able to watch some videos about Fortnite Season 10 Week 8 Secret Battle Star location as your guide to complete this challenge. Those videos that you are able to watch are listed below.
- A video of HarryNinetyFour entitled Secret Season 10 Week 8 Battle Star Location Guide – Fortnite Battle Royale which was uploaded on September 21st, 2019.
- A video of Fortnite Events entitled SEASON 10 WEEK 8 BATTLE STAR FORTNITE SECRET LOCATION which was uploaded on September 19th, 2019.
- A video of Bodil40 entitled WEEK 8 SECRET BATTLE STAR LOCATION SEASON 10 X (Fortnite Loading Screen 8 Battle Star) which was uploaded on September 18th, 2019.
- A video of WarbyGaming entitled Secret Season 10 Week 8 Battlestar Location Guide – Fortnite Battle Royale which was uploaded on September 21st, 2019.
- A video of Tabor Hill entitled WEEK 8 SECRET BATTLE STAR LOCATION GUIDE SEASON 10 – Storm Racers Challenges Battle Star Season X which was uploaded on September 19th, 2019.
For your information, this secret loading screen challenge for Fortnite: Battle Royale season x week 8 is cooler than usual. It is because it is at least vaguely in the Batman theme. The mission is technically called Gothic but the Gothic city that the loading screen teases looks like Gotham. The Gothic challenges include the things below and none of them relates to Batman.
- You have to deal damage to opponents in a single match.
- You must land at Salty Springs or Junk Junction in different matches.
- You have to do suppressed weapon Eliminations.
- You must search an Ammo Box in different named locations in a single match.
- You must search Chests at Hot Spots.
- In the same match, you must be able to visit Retail Row and The Block.
- You need to deal damage with SMGs to opponents.