Have you heard about Save The World V-Bucks Missions? Some of you may have heard about it, but some others may not. If so, did you attend it? Here, we will explain about it so that it will be clear for you.
First, let’s find out how to be able to earn V-Bucks in the Save The World of Fortnite. Well, you are able to get V-Bucks for logging into the game, completing a variety of quests or by buying them directly.
If you want to earn V-Bucks by logging in, you just have to log in every day and then you will get rewards. Fortnite provides daily login rewards so that the players who log in daily, they will get a reward where it can be V-bucks.
You are also able to get V-Bucks by playing the game. You are able to complete a variety of quests in the game including some daily quests and Storm Shield Defense missions. Several challenges will also give you V-Bucks when you can complete them.
You are also able to buy V-Bucks by yourself in the game if you want to earn V-Bucks. How to do that? You are able to follow the steps below.
- First, you have to navigate to the STORE tab.
- After that, you have to make sure that you select the amount of V-Bucks that you want.
- Then, you must click Purchase to go to your platform’s check-out system.
- From there, you have to complete and place your order.
As you are able to see in the explanation above that you are able to earn V-Bucks from daily quest. In the quest, there will be mission that you have to do so that if you are able to complete it, you will be rewarded with V-Bucks.
According to Fortnite Wiki, daily quests in Fortnite are a way for players to be able to earn V-Bucks through playing Fortnite: Save The World. As a player, you may have up to three quests in your log at once. You may also abandon any one of them per day for a replacement quest. The V-Bucks which are earned from daily quests can be used for Llamas and cosmetics for Fortnite: Battle Royale.
In the list below, we provide you some information about a collection of possible offered quests.
- If you can complete three missions with a constructor, you will earn 50 V-Bucks.
- If you can complete three missions with a soldier, you will earn 50 V-Bucks.
- If you can complete three missions with a Ninja, you will earn 50 V-Bucks.
- If you can complete three missions with an Outlander, you will earn 50 V-Bucks.
- If you can complete three missions in Stonewood, you will earn 50 V-Bucks.
You can see the complete list about it on Fortnite Wiki.
There are also Storm Shield Missions. These are a special kind of mission that is only found in the main storyline. If you are able to complete a Storm Shield Mission, you will earn 100 V-Bucks. In the Save the World, there are 4 different zones and each zone contains 10 Storm Shield Missions with a grand total of 4,000 V-Bucks.