Epic Games decided to sidestep the Google Play Store with Fortnite for Android. However, it causes a somewhat complicated download process. Meanwhile Epic Games has more control which also resulted in some security issues.
At the beginning, if you desired playing Fortnite on your Android, you totally needed to sign up by going to the Fortnite website on your phone. After you signed up, you might wait for an email from Epic with an invite link. But, now, you do not need to wait for the invite link. In this case, you can just go to fortnite.com/android on your phone or your computer. Then, scan the QR code. Then, One of the places where you can get the QR code of Fortnite is on the Inverse site.
Before you decide to scan Fortnite QR code, it is totally important for you to know that Epic Games recommend the hardware and software requirements below to play Fortnite on Android.
- OS: the recommended Android that you can use is 8.0 or higher, 64 bit.
- RAM: the recommended RAM is 4GB or higher.
- GPU: Adreno 530 or higher, Mali-G71 MP20, Mali-G72 MP12 or higher.
Of course, you may already see a QR code, but you do not know how to use it. In this case, Fortnite totally comes to any and all Android users in the form of an open beta. Then, the invitation is needed here.
The game mode of Save the World is not included as part of the Android beta and in the Epic Games’ official FAQ, it is stated that Save the World uses more memory and CPU than Battle Royale. Also, it would be very hard to be able to bring to mobile devices.
How to Scan Fortnite QR Code
Talking about QR Code, you may not know whether QR code can be scanned without using an app. It means that you totally can scan QR code by using a browser. Then, how to do that?
- Firstly, you need to go to the QR Scanner.
- Then, it will ask your camera permissions that allow permission and scanning will start soon.
- Now, you need to put your QR in front of your camera. The result will be displayed now.
- Finally, you are able to go to your scanned link.
Those are some ways that you need to do in scanning the QR code by using QR Scanner.
Well, if you need more information related to Fortnite QR Code Scanner, of course you can watch any videos that explain it. Hopefully, you will get any reference about Fortnite QR Code Scanner.
- A video from Goss Boss Gaming entitled Fortnite QR CODE REDEEM (Party Hub) that you can access at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omFKFuMtnGI.
- A video from Supa Rova entitled What Does The QR Code On Fortnite POP Figures Do? that you can access at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0e6f-SDR2po.
Unfortunately, we can not show you about the Fortnite QR Code Scanner in detail. You may still need some more information related to Fortnite QR code scanner, of course you are able to search other sources or you can join a forum and ask this to others.