Profile picture displayed on your console is totally an important thing especially for games. Why? However, the profile picture that you choose to display on your console can reflect yourself. Inadvertently, your profile picture will represent yourself so far.
Then, you may want to display a profile picture on Xbox One that you use to play Fortnite, may not you? If so, displaying a profile picture on your Xbox One is totally easy for you to do. But, before you decide to display your profile picture, make sure that you already choose the best picture.
Of course, the main thing that you need to do in displaying a profile picture on Xbox One is to get the best image. In this case, you can choose the theme of the picture as you want to display. Because you are a Fortnite player, how if you choose any Fortnite pictures as your favorite? The pictures here can be Fortnite background, Fortnite characters, and many more.
How to Display Fortnite Profile Picture on Xbox One
In this chance, we totally will guide you how to display Fortnite profile pictures as a custom Xbox gamerpic on your Xbox One. Well, the ways below hopefully will help you to do it. So, please follow our steps below!
- Firstly, you need to open the guide menu by pressing the Xbox button on your controller.
- Secondly, please move the joystick up to the profile selection at the top.
- Thirdly, you can use the “A” button to choose My Profile Menu.
- Then, it is better for you to use the joystick and the “A” button to choose Customize Profile.
- After that, choose the Change gamerpic menu.
- Choose Upload a Custom Image menu.
- Then, you are going to land on the new UWp File Picker App.
- Once you are on app, you can navigate to a directory that contains your picture from a USB stick. For example, using the Hamburger menu in the top left.
- Instead, to switch to a different app such as Photos, you can also press the view key on your controller.
- In this case, photos will bring together any pictures you have saved in OneDrive’s picture directory. You definitely can access it on OneDrive.com or sign into a Windows 10 with the same account.
- After that, you have to navigate to the picture you would line to use with “A” and the joystick. Note: the picture you use has to be at least 1080 x 1080 size.
- Once you have chosen the picture you want to use, you need to crop it using the controls displayed on the screen.
- After you finish, you can choose the Upload button. Then, Microsoft automatically will verify your picture around two minutes that you will be good to go.
That’s it! You successfully create a custom picture and display it on your Xbox One. It’s so easy to do, isn’t it?
If you want to change and customize your Fortnite profile picture on your Xbox one in detail tutorial, you also can watch a video from Trelarc entitled How to Make A Fortnite Profile Picture On Xbox One. Good Luck!!!