In November 2018, Epic Games released an account merging feature for the battle Royale Fortnite. If you have more than one account on multiple platforms across PC, PS4, Xbox One, etc, this offers you combine them, transferring cosmetic items, V-Bucks, Save the World campaign access, and more.
Now, we are going to tell you some information about Fortnite Merging Accounts. Also, you are going to share how to merge Fortnite accounts. If you want to know the information about Fortnite Merging Accounts and how to merge Fortnite accounts, please keep reading this article until the end.
There are some important things that you have to note when you are merging your Fortnite accounts.
- One account needs to be played on Xbox One or Nintendo Switch and the other on PS4 before September 28, 2018 to be eligible.
- Your Fortnite accounts cannot be merged if one is currently disabled.
- You require access to all of the email addresses that are associated with the accounts you want to merge.
HOW TO MERGE FORTNITE ACCOUNTS
- The first thing that you need to do is go to Epic Game’s Account Merge Page. Then, you have to choose a Primary Account. This is the one you will continue using after the merger is complete.
- After that, you have to log into that account. Epic Game will email you a security code that you will need to submit to continue.
- Next, you have to select a Secondary Account to merge and disable, and login to that account as well.
- Lastly, you are able to follow the on-screen prompts to finish the merger Fortnite account.
When your Fortnite accounts are combined, all purchased content is shared across all supported platforms including all the cosmetic items you have bought in Fortnite’s Battle Royale mode. The players of the Save the World campaign will keep their Llamas, XP, Evolution, Survivors, Defenders, Heroes, Schematics, and Perk Materials. But, other items like Creative Islands and Save the World account level will not carry over from your Secondary Account. Also, purchased V-Bucks are shared between all supported platforms, and any content you purchase with them will be available as well.
OTHER IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW
In the previous paragraph, we share some Fortnite account merging caveats. To make you more understand, now, we also will share all things you need to know before performing Fortnite merging accounts.
- Your PlayStation4 and Xbox or Nintendo Switch account need to have both played Fortnite before September 28, 2018 to be eligible for a merge.
- Your Epic account must not currently be disabled.
- You need access to any email addresses that are associated with the accounts you wish to merge.
- If you are using the same third-party login for multiple accounts, it is going to be unlinked from the Secondary account.
- You will be able to merge all cosmetic items for the Battle Royale mode.
- Your unreal Marketplace items, Creative Islands and Save the World account level will not carry over during the merge.