Leveling up is part of the game in the game called Fortnite. What is the fastest way to level up in the game?
In order to quickly level up in Fortnite, you have to earn as much XP as you possibly can. You are able to gain XP in the game just by playing the game, with more being rewarded based on your performance in matches. There are several specific challenges to complete along with medals, which are a useful boost when you are not focused on specific challenges.
While there are not really cheap shortcuts to level up fast in Fortnite other than putting in the hours, there are a few methods you can earn extra XP and speed up your progress. There are a few methods you can easily gain XP in the new chapter of Fortnite Battle Royale. Here are the main ways:
- 2000 XP: Named Location Discovered
- 2000 XP: Landmark Discovered
- 65 XP: Searched Ammo Box
- 50 XP: New Storm Circle
- 70 XP: Searched Chest
- 20 XP: Knocked Opponent
- 85 XP: Eliminated Opponent
- 280 XP: Battle Medal
- 250 XP: Scavenger Medal
- 35 XP: Used Fishing Spot
- 25 XP: Headshot
- 40 XP: Sniper Specialist (200 Sniper damage in one match)
- 40 XP: Explosives Specialist (150 Explosive damage in one match)
- 40 XP: Upgraded Weapon (Bonus 100 XP if first to upgrade in a match)
- 105 XP: Early Bird (be the first player in the match to pick up a Legendary item)
Aside from that, there are a couple of additional tips.
- The first one is to survive longer. You will gain around 1 XP per second after the first circle shows up, meaning you will be rewarded more and more XP the longer you survive.
- The second one is to survive longer in matches. As mentioned before in the XP sources section, the longer you survive in a match and the more kills you get, the more XP you will have. You will also want to at least last until the first circle closes, too, so going is spicy and dropping straight into Titled Towers is not always a good idea.
- The third one is to buy the Battle Pass. For those who are serious about gaining XP, then buy the Battle Pass of the current season as soon as it is available. You instantly earn XP multipliers for playing alone or with your friends, increasing your gains for any matches you play. Please keep in mind that the more you level it up, the higher the multiplier goes.
- The fourth one is to play with friends. Apparently, playing with friends will give you more XP as you have the Battle Pass purchased. Try to have a full squad, and the multiplier can give you a real boost. The additional benefit to playing with friends is playing together and surviving longer, thus increasing your XP gains at the end of the match. So, which method do you want to try to level up fast?