Do you want to have a custom crosshair in Fortnite on PS4? If you want to have it, it means that you need to know how to do it. Here, we will inform you how to do it. So, you have to make sure that you do not skip any part of this article.
First, what is crosshair? It can be defined as a circular range which is most commonly connected with telescopic sights for aiming firearms. This term is often used in an FPS (First-Person Shooter) video game. It allows players to be able to know what and where they will shoot.
How to get a custom crosshair on Fortnite PS4? When we tried to search information about it, we got the information that you are not able to get a custom crosshair on Fortnite PS4. Also, you cannot get it on Xbox One, and Switch. But, According to Twinfinite, if you are PC users, you are able to follow the steps below to get custom crosshair in Fortnite on your PC.
- The first thing that you must do is to download the Custom Desktop Logo.
- After that, find yourself a picture of the custom crosshair that you want to use in Fortnite. It must be centered and on a transparent background.
- Now, you must unzip Custom Desktop Logo to your desktop.
- To open the program, you have to double-click on CustomDesktopLogo.exe. It will result in an icon which appear for the program appearing in your system tray in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Then, you have to right-click on this and you have to select the “Settings” option, followed by the “Change Image Folder.”
- Now, you have to navigate to the folder that you saved your custom crosshair in and choose it. Now, you will be able to choose your crosshair.
- The next step that you have to do is to select the “Location” tab at the top of the settings window. And then, under “Display Location,” you have to select “Center.” If you are using this custom crosshair with Fortnite, you will have to set the “Location Offset” Y value to -1 to center it on your crosshair of the Fortnite. You are also able to adjust the size of your custom crosshair and you can do that by choosing the “Size” tab at the top of the screen.
- In this stage, you have to launch Fortnite with the program which is still running in your system tray. And then, you have to hop into a game and use the “Location Offset” settings that mentioned above to tweak and perfectly overlay your custom crosshair with the default one in-game.
- At the end, you have to go into your in-game settings and access the tab with the Gear icon. Now, you are able to select the HUD tab within this menu and turn off the standard crosshair.
Well, that’s all the steps that you can do to get custom crosshair in Fortnite on your PC. If you need more information about it, especially how to get custom crosshair on PS4 and also some problems that you find related to Custom Crosshair, you are able to visit some forums to get help.
It is important to know that getting a custom crosshair like the steps above will need the third party software to bring your crosshair design into Fortnite. The anti-cheat systems of Epic Games for the game may flag this and it will make your account banned.