The Crystal Skin is an Uncommon Fortnite Outfit. Based on the research, it was released on August 4th, 2019 and was last available 22 days ago. It is able to be purchased from the Item Shop for 800 V-Bucks when listed. The Crystal skin was first added to the game in Fortnite Chapter 1 Season 10.
- Release Date: August 4th, 2019
- Last Seen: August 19th, 2020
- Days Ago: 22
- Rarity: Uncommon
- Type: Outfit
- Price: 800 V-Bucks
- Availability: Item Shop
- Categories: Female
- Official Description: Clarity, wits, and vision.
- Rating: 3.9/5. From 3.0K votes.
Talk about the Crystal Fortnite skin, now you may want to know the information related Crystal Fortnite thumbnail. Apparently, there are some people who look for the image of Crystal Fortnite. They want to use Crystal skin images for their own custom Thumbnail. Well, in this article, we will explain how to make your own custom Fortnite thumbnails.
- At the first step, you are able to select a thumbnail template. For example, you have owned a Crystal Fortnite image. After you owned Crystal Fortnite images, so you will be able to start with a blank canvas. You are able to head over to Kapwing.com and then click “Start Editing” to visit the Kapwing Studio. There, you are able to upload a file from your device.
- Then, you have to click 16:9 under Output Size in the upper right corner. It is the default thumbnail size. Now, you are ready to start making your Fortnite thumbnail.
- After that, you are able to modify text, images and background. If you are starting with a Kapwing template or making your thumbnails from a blank canvas, you will need to edit your text.
- The next step that you have to do is to choose one of the text boxes or simply select “Text” from the top toolbar. In this step, we suggest you to use a nice font which looks very close to the Fortnite font.
- In this step, you are able to add your image and background. You have to note that the easiest thing you can do is to click “Images” in the top toolbar. Then, please search Google for the sort of background you want. In this case, we suggest you to search simple terms like “Fortnite background”, “Fortnite wallpaper” or “Fortnite landscape”. Afterwards, you are able to select the image you want to apply.
- Please drag and drop the corners to fit it on the canvas the way you want. Now, your template has a background and image. However, you are able to select and replace these later.
- After you are all done making and customizing your Fortnite thumbnail image, then you are able to click “Publish” in the upper right corner of the Studio. Kapwing will begin processing your image. Once your picture is finished processing, simply you are able to click ‘Download’ from the right side of the screen.