Do you want to move on to stretched resolution for a fast gameplay? You may want to do that because there are a lot of people who do this as well. By doing this, it can make your play style better. And here, we will explain to you about the best stretched resolution Fortnite for Low End PC.
Before we go on explanation about the best stretched resolution Fortnite, let’s see the advantages to playing on a stretched resolution.
- The characters in the game will be larger (stretched) and it will make them easier to hit. If you have trouble with your aim, it can help to improve.
- If you play on a stretched resolution, the FPS will be improved. If you are running on a PC which is low powered, then it can help improve your frames.
There are some optional resolutions that you are able to choose. You need to know that the lower you go, you will get the more FPS. But, it will make the game look worse and make it more difficult to play. So, people usually keep a similar height and change the width. For example, if you have a 1920 x 1080 monitor, then you can go either 1440×1080 or 600×1080. You are able to try the resolutions below and choose the best for you.
- 600 x 1080
To stretch your resolution, you have to make sure that your Fortnite game has Fullscreen selected. If you do not do it, it will not work. If you have done it, then you are able to set up Fortnite like these:
- You have to press Windows Key + R to bring up Run. If you use Windows 10, you are able to type in the next part without doing this.
- Next, you have to type in %localappdata% into the search bar and then hit Enter.
- In this step, find the FortniteGame folder and click on it.
- Now, you have to click on the Saved folder and then click on the Config folder.
- You also have to click on the WindowsClient folder and then click on the GameUserSettings.ini file.
Then, you will change the options below in this file:
You need to change them to the particular resolution that you want. If you have a NVIDIA video card, you can go to the NVIDIA Control Panel. Usually, it can be found in the taskbar on the bottom right of your screen near the clock. Then, you are able to set it.
- First, you must click on Change resolution and then click on Customize.
- After that, you have to check “Enabled resolutions not exposed by the display” box.
- In this step, you have to click Create Custom Resolution.
- Next, you must add the custom resolution via this screen.
- In the Customize area, you will see a clickable option for the resolution that you just created. You have to check that box.
- Now, you have to click on Adjust desktop size and position in the left sidebar.
- At last, you have to check the “Full-screen” option under scaling and here you have to select the custom resolution under Preview. Do not forget to click Apply.